NOW FILLED – Group Advertising Sales Manager, Magazines, Digital, Events: West Sussex – £45K + Car allowance + Comm + Bens (£65K OTE)
About the Group Sales Manager Role
As the Group Sales Manager you’ll have an exciting opportunity to develop your sales and sales management skills in an established magazine, digital and events environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building digital, magazine and events revenues
- Developing, leading, inspiring and coaching a large sales team
- Devising and improving the portfolio sales proposition
- Working closely with the publisher on budgets, forecasting and targets
- Developing strong relationships with all clients including your own personal key accounts
You’ll currently be an ambitious advertising manager or senior ad manager in a B2B media environment. You’ll have proven experience in digital, magazines and event/award sponsorship. You’ll also be a proven team manager with the skills and experience to get the best from a large team. You’ll lead from the front and be happy to continue to develop profitable new business opportunities and sell to your key clients. This is not a role for someone looking to direct operations from their office!
Essential Skills of the Group Sales Manager
- 3+ years’ team management experience
- 5+ years’ digital advertising sales experience
- Working knowledge of the full spectrum of digital opportunities – email campaigns, display, webinars etc
- Portfolio sales/client solutions sales approach
- Strong personal sales/new business/client relationship-building skills
- Experience of budgeting/forecasting
- Confident, intelligent, articulate, outgoing, enthusiastic, driven, tenacious and ambitious personality
About the Company
Our client is a dynamic, ambitious and well-established media company with leading magazines, exhibitions, editorially-driven websites, events, awards and directories. They operate in thriving and interesting marketplaces and dominate these sectors. They offer the opportunity to progress your career without commuting to Central London.