Graduate Trainee Account Manager, Shoreham, £16k-£18k
Are you a proactive Graduate looking to start your career in Marketing?
Do you have excellent communication skills and a passion for the charity sector?
Our client is an award winning, multi-channel marketing agency who focuses on multi-channel engagement and connecting people with shared view in the new fundraising landscape. They are now looking for an exceptional graduate to join the team as a Trainee Account Executive at their offices in central Shoreham.
This is an ideal entry role for someone who is looking to start their career in Marketing and Fundraising. The role offers opportunities to experience a broad depth of disciplines and grow rapidly with the business. Therefore, they are looking for confidant self-starters, who are entrepreneurial in their approach and keen to grow and develop within an extremely ambitious agency.
The company offer one to one mentoring and ongoing training and are looking for someone who will grow with them at this exciting time.
They are a new type of agency, one that is fit for the new fundraising landscape. One that doesn’t have the traditional agency hierarchy and structure. One that doesn’t just focus on channels. One that focuses on multi-channel engagement and connecting people to charities with shared values.
They work across multi-channels, from direct mail, inserts, press, door drops, drtv, digital comms and digital acquisition using email, retargeting, direct, PPC, AdWords, SEO and social.
This is a pivotal time for our client, they have a solid base of clients, are winning awards and are growing the business in a structured way. Their core staff are dedicated, determined, passionate about making the world a better place, and good fun to work with.
They have core staff with decades worth of fundraising and communications experience across all disciplines. What’s special about them is that they are connected. They have networks of talented people and are able to build a bespoke team for each challenge.
They’re brave. They’re agile. They’re media neutral. They like to join things up. They like to solve problems. They like to build movements. They like to take risks. They like to smash targets.
Trainee Account Executive Role:
You’ll work on a range of key projects; working on client accounts with the Account Manager and supporting the Directors in developing new business.
- Communicating with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Assisting in the development of direct marketing activity for clients.
- Managing the relationship with all suppliers and freelancers.
- Meeting tight deadlines and communicating with the client on a regular basis.
- Monitoring the costs of campaigns, to ensure that they are delivered within budget, and that both Audience and the client are constantly aware of campaign expenditure.
- Briefing suppliers, monitoring and tracking quotes.
- Content research, editing and proof reading
- Content management of Audience website
- Updating results sheets
- Updating and managing the new business database
- Organising new business events in Ireland and the UK
- Preparing agenda and writing up contact report
- Arranging travel for colleagues
- To support the Directors and colleague as required.
Trainee Account Executive Candidate:
The company continue to grow in a structured and multi-layered way and they are looking for someone who can support the team but also whose strength they can develop to further add to our product mix.
- Ideally graduate calibre
- A high level of commitment and self-motivation
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Confidence to promote Audience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised – ability to manage a large workload
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work on own
- Demonstrable commitment to the values of the voluntary sector
- Appreciation of business principles
- EXCEL/Word/Powerpoint/Adobe competence
- Ability to achieve good relationships internally and externally