Graduate Social Media Sales Executives, Central Brighton, £21,500, OTE £24,500
Are you a social media fanatic? Do you know your Instagram from your Snapchat?
Would you like to work in the heart of Brighton for a top international digital agency?
Our client is looking for smart graduates to join their Sales Development team as Sales Development Representatives. This team dedicate their days to making some of the World’s biggest brands believe in the power of social media as much as they do.
As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, they operate a flat structure to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, they listen to and support their staff and offer excellent career development & fast advancement opportunities.
As a Sales Development Representative you will form a part of the sales team working as part of a team with a focus on specific industry and agency groups, generating the need for social listening and intelligence
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Interact with prospects via phone and email to generate interest in company products
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Qualify leads and identify those which meet identified qualification criteria
- Convert interest into qualified leads
- Update CRM (Salesforce.com) to ensure data is accurate
….Interested and excited by what social media means for businesses and be able to create and manage a content calendar?
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Tech savvy
- Positive and passionate phone skills
- Self-motivated and success-driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to overcome objections
- Attention to detail in working with internal systems (Salesforce)
- Strong lead generation skills
- Must be independent, yet willing to work within a team environment!
In their new refurbished offices in the vibrant North Laines our client offers a wide range of benefits including;
bike to work scheme,
and discounted gym memberships.
They have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky they will even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of their fortnightly massages right from the office.