Graduate Sales Support Executive, Brighton, £22k-£24k
Are you a Graduate with some office experience?
Do you have an interested in sport?
Our Brighton based sports nutrition client is now looking for a Graduate Sales Support Executive to join their friendly UK National Account Managers sales team in their offices just outside of Brighton. This is a new role as the company have just acquired two new brands, so the sales team are now needing extra support. The client is looking for someone who has some office experience and has excellent written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude.
Ideally you will be a Graduate with an interest in sport is preferred, hobby or passion, football, swimming, hula hoops or horses it doesn’t matter!
The company offers excellent discounts on their products and you will be working in a modern, friendly and supportive working environment.
The company has recently acquired two multi-million sports nutrition businesses both based in the UK. Currently these businesses are standalone, but they plan to integrate them under the new company name to then be a standalone business within their Group.
The Graduate Sales Support Executive Role:
There are 8 people in the sales team. You will be supporting the National Account Managers, splitting your time between the Speciality Channel and the On-line Channel.
- Speciality Channel support
- Inform smaller customers of monthly promotions and range changes
- Check smaller customers have received stock and are happy with the service they are getting from ABSN
- Send out sales support material to accounts
- Detail promotional activity by competitors in the channel each month
- Work with the National Account Manager to increase the number of accounts stocking the brand
- On-Line Channel Support
- Detail promotional activity by competitors in this channel (Wiggle, Amazon, Dolphin) each month
- Ensure all assets (e.g. pictures, words, videos) are up to date on all the major customers’ websites
- Collate monthly sales information from Wiggle
The Graduate Sales Support Executive candidate:
Due to the nature of their business an interest in sport is preferred, hobby or passion, football, swimming, hula hoops or horses it doesn’t matter!
- Graduate with at least 6 months office experience
- Interest in sport/fitness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- Happy to attempt new things and learn from experience
- Team player
The company are based just outside of Brighton have on-site parking and a bus stop nearby.
4% pension which is matched at 4%, up to a max of 10% which is matched.
Discount on products at cost price + 10%.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or Call Cat on: 01273 710088