NOW FILLED – Graduate Sales Development Execs, (Social Media Technology Co), Central Brighton, £18k-£20k (OTE £30k) + Excellent benefits
Are you a social media fanatic? Do you know your Instagram from your Snapchat?
Would you like to develop your career in the heart of Brighton within a high-profile digital business with offices across the globe? Then read on…
About the Client
Our client is a rapidly-expanding digital marketing technology company with 6 international offices (and more planned!). The have a brilliant suite of digital products and work with some of the world’s biggest brands and advertising agencies. They operate a flat, meritocratic structure to ensure everyone’s voices are heard. They invest in, develop and support their staff and offer excellent career development opportunities. And they have amazing offices in the North Laine of Brighton with flexible work spaces, chill out areas, drinks fridges, snack cupboards and sushi lunches!
About the Role of Sales Development Executive
Our client is looking for smart recent graduates to join their Sales Development team as Sales Development Representatives. This team dedicate their days to making some of the World’s biggest brands believe in the power of social media as much as they do.
As a Sales Development Representative you will form a part of the sales team working with a focus on specific industry and agency groups generating an interest in our client’s social media intelligence products.
Key Tasks of the Sales Development Executive
● Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
● Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
● Interact with prospects via phone and email to generate interest in company products
● Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
● Qualify leads and identify those which meet the qualification criteria
● Convert interest into qualified leads
● Update CRM (Salesforce.com) to ensure data is accurate
The candidate for the Sales Development Executive Role
● University degree or equivalent work experience
● Tech savvy
● Positive and passionate phone skills
● Self-motivated and success-driven
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Confidence to overcome objections
● Attention to detail in working with internal systems (Salesforce)
● Strong lead generation skills
● Must be independent, yet willing to work within a team environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, confident and motivated recent graduate to start their sales/business development career with an exciting, rapidly-expanding digital technology business.
Benefits include: Bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym membership.
To apply please send a recent photo and your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 01273 710088