FILLED – Graduate Marketing AE/SAE, Central Brighton, £18,400 to £22,000
Are you a graduate with 1+ years marketing experience?
Would you like to start a career with an award-winning Brighton agency?
Or do you have some AE experience and would like to work in the charity sector?
Our central Brighton based award-winning direct marketing agency client is now looking for a proactive Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join their busy team. Due to client growth and taking on new business they are going to be expanding their dedicated account management team and are now looking for candidates with excellent project management and communication skills.
As part of a full-service agency, with their work stretching across direct marketing, events, mobile and digital the successful candidate will work across a number of charity clients. Their award-winning work is known for being innovative and unique so if you think that you have the skill set to join this dynamic agency then read on.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing, fast paced, agency that has become known for its use of combining creative and data to produce outstanding results for their clients.
They are a direct marketing agency for the charity sector. Based in central Brighton their passionate team help third-sector organisations to smash their fundraising targets offering bold creative, data analysis, research, planning, strategy, production and print management and media buying.
Their offices offer a creative, family feel environment, where everyone is respected and valued. Work life balance is important to them as is career development and clear objectives for all staff.
The Marketing Agency Account Executive Role:
You will be part of a team of 3, reporting into an Account Director and working alongside a Senior Account Manager.
Together as a team you are responsible for delivering our clients campaigns and projects. This could be a direct mail pack, a national press advert, a door drop, facebook quiz, or a DRTV ad. This role involves helping the existing team deliver campaigns whilst ensuring that all clients receive the highest standard of client service.
- Coordinate jobs through the creative and production process with the guidance of the Account Director and Senior Account Manager
- Manages processes involved with printers and 3rd party suppliers
- Maintains and updates schedules for active and forthcoming projects.
- Proof reading
- Expected to build excellent relationships with clients where necessary and with all members of the agency team
- Assisting the account team with other ad-hoc tasks, such as travel plans and restaurant bookings.
The Marketing Agency Account Executive Candidate:
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the charity sector and who is happy to work on small projects using their own initiative.
- 1+ year Marketing/Account Executive experience
• Agency experience preferred but not essential
• Fundraising knowledge preferred but not essential
• Strong project management skills
• An interest or passion for the non-profit sector
• Strong attention to detail
• Independent, pro-active and can-do attitude
• Excellent communication & admin skills
• Able to deliver high quality customer service
• Strong work ethic
• Some fundraising knowledge preferred but not essential
This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop a career in marketing, working for a top award-winning Brighton agency.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111