Graduate/Junior Conference Producer, East Grinstead, £20k-£25k
Are you a graduate with outstanding communication skills?
Would you like to pursue a career in conference research and production?
We have a rare opportunity to join a well-established and successful conference team…….
Our well-established client is a forward thinking and award winning media and events organiser based in East Grinstead. They now have a rare opening for a junior conference producer to join a growing and well-respected part of the business. They are looking for an ambitious and passionate graduate who wants to inspire people to make a difference. You will be tenacious and creative and enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
As a Conference Producer you will research and develop a series of commercially successful conferences from conception to running them on the day. The conference team was established from scratch in late 2012 and has achieved rapid success. A team of 13 now delivers a diverse programme of more than 30 conferences and 5 industry awards.
Our client is an award winning independent media group. They have over 60 staff and work from a modern head office in East Grinstead delivering high quality insight to business professionals via their compelling multi-platform brands, comprising of digital platforms, exhibitions, events and publications.
They provide persuasive marketing solutions with a vision to inspire people to make a difference.
The Junior Conference Producer Candidate:
The successful candidate will have a tenacious, creative and commercial approach to developing events and will enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Outstanding graduate with strong copywriting skills
- Ability to assimilate complex information and communicate it clearly
- Highly organised
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing a variety of projects
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Confident manner and at ease speaking with people at all levels.
- Able to process complex information and communicate it clearly to various stakeholders.
- Market research experience ideal but not essential
The Junior Conference Producer Role:
You will be reporting to Head of Conferences and project managing event teams including editorial, marketing, operations, data and sales functions. It is a fast-paced role where you will juggle multiple projects at various stages of development.
You will be responsible for conducting in-depth research calls, securing top-quality speakers, copywriting and leading the project team to deliver financial objectives.
- Researching and developing a series of commercially successful conferences
- Securing high-quality speakers to attract paying delegates
- Exceeding budgeted sponsorship and delegate revenue
- Developing relationships with senior industry leaders
- Developing creative and compelling marketing copy to promote the events
- The role is both client-facing and analytical in nature and requires a high degree of creativity and judgement.
The company offers excellent benefits and a modern working environment
Please email your CV to@ firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111