Graduate Events Sales Executive (Sustainability) Brighton, £18k-£22k plus £5k-£15k comms
Do you have some sales experience and are you a competitive person?
Are you passionate about sustainability?
Would you like to earn lots of money whilst having a positive impact upon the planet?
Our events client based in Brighton is now looking for highly motivated Event Sales Executive to join their busy team. This highly reputed company are based in a small, fun & relaxed office which are located just a couple of minutes from the beach. They offer a strong training programme and excellent career development opportunities.
The Event Sales Executive will sell attendance across a portfolio of market leading B2B conferences in the cleantech and renewable energy sectors. Commission is uncapped so there is great earning potential whilst you will be having a positive impact on the planet due to the nature of their events. You can also earn special bonuses if you outperform.
The company work with innovative start-ups and leading brands such as Google, Coca-Cola, IBM, GE and Intel. Their events take place in London, San Francisco, New York, Toronto and Singapore, so international travel is also plays a part of this role.
Their events are targeted at and built with the very top people in the sustainability sector. They are research led, but with a commercial purpose in mind. They design high quality programmes with unrivalled speakers, and due to this they have an excellent reputation in the markets they serve.
The company continue to grow year on year and are committed to re-investment to ensure they hit their long-term growth goals.
The Event Sales Executive role:
You will be expected to use telephone and email to convert leads into paid registrations for the summit. Delegates are director-level, and based globally, so an ability to connect with senior, international contacts is a must.
What you will do:
- Follow up inbound leads and enquiries and convert to sales
- Identify and account manage past multi-buyers and key customers
- Build, operate and maintain a sales database
- Work directly with the marketing team to generate new leads
- Develop the portfolio of products and Identify new business opportunities
The Events sales Executive Candidate:
- Track record of high achievement
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- Natural curiosity and passion for sustainability
- Confident when selling to senior-level business people globally
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Good IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and Google
- A good sense of humour!
Bonus skills, but not essential!
- Additional languages – Spanish, German, French
- Understanding and experience of the B2B conference model
- Experience with Salesforce / databases
- Competitive basic, uncapped commission
- Pension ‘contribution matching’ 5%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coffee Mondays, Beach picnics, Sports Day
- International travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Strong training programme and career development opportunities
- Small, fun & relaxed office which is located just a couple of minutes from the beach!
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call cat on: 07540 993111