Graduate Digital Sales Support Executive, Central Brighton, £22k-£25k + £4k/£5k comms
Are you a Graduate who is passionate about Tech?
Do you have some b2b Sales experience?
Or Key Account Management/development experience?
Our client provides a range of bespoke eLearning solutions for companies through a variety of innovative and engaging methods including virtual reality. They are now looking for a new Sales Support Executive to join their team in their lovely modern and friendly office in central Brighton, they pride themselves on their warm team spirit and regularly have lots of activities taking place in the week!
This is a newly created role due to new product creation and team growth. The Sales Support Executive will support the Client Directors by developing leads, arranging meetings, helping with logistics and set up of the meetings and supporting new business and key account growth.
This role offers excellent on-going training and support with great career progression.
Based in central Brighton but with offices also in Edinburgh the company are the leading agency for e-learning services and products, they design and develop bespoke e-learning technologies that help transform business from on boarding and systems training through to compliance.
They also create bespoke live simulations, these specialised in-room simulations and digital communications enable companies to make quick & final business decisions on agendas that might have otherwise taken years or months, making their simulations an essential part of any company’s decision making process.
The Sales Support Executive Role:
The Sales Support Executive will support the Client Directors by developing leads, arranging meetings, helping with logistics and set up of the meetings and supporting new business and key account growth.
- Supporting the Client Director with client meetings and any other daily tasks
- Researching target accounts
- Identifying target contacts and build detailed contact plans to develop opportunities
- Lead generation – by pro-actively creating and responding to contact opportunities
- Effective outbound calling/email to targeted accounts
- Use social media to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Support and attend marketing events and client meetings
- Organise and plan weekly pro-active activity to achieve set targets
- Sending relevant collateral to contacts
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with internal and external clients and partners at board level.
- Actively seek new contacts within existing and parent accounts to drive additional opportunities
- Work closely with the Account Directors and marketing teams to create opportunities and firm commitment via campaigns/events
The Sales Support Executive Candidate:
You will be passionate about technology and feel comfortable talking at Board level asyou will be communicating with, persuading and influencing senior managers at board level or equivalent.
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- B2B sales experience
- Key Account Management/development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of professionalism and seamless preparation when attending client meetings/events
- Able to succeed in a changing, challenging and fast-paced growing environment
- Understanding of corporate buying behaviour
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong planning and organisational capability
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good use of MS Office (includes PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Full clean Driving License
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension contribution 2 tier
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Personal Accident cover for work trips
Please email you CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 07540 993111