FILLED – Graduate Digital Sales Account Manager x2, Brighton, £23k-£28k + comms
Are you a graduate with sales or account management experience?
Would you like to work for a friendly forward-thinking company based in the heart of Brighton?
Then we have just the role for you….
Our award-winning client is now looking for 2 proactive and confident Digital Sales Account Managers to join their friendly Student Accommodation and Education sales teams in their amazing offices in central Brighton.
The client’s websites are home to more than 3.5 million members and over 6 million unique visitors a month! Their well-loved forums are where students connect and research to find out about college and University life, helping support by far the largest student community in the UK!
You will develop into an online advertising expert so that you are completely confident in digital marketing terminology and new emerging technologies within the sector.
As well as being based in the heart of Brighton, the company also provide ongoing learning and development and regularly enjoy social, team and charity fundraising events.
The Digital Sales Account Manager Role
Their product range is a mix of traditional online advertising, social media engagement and research projects all of which help client to connect to their online youth community.
You will be completely responsible for managing university clients within a territory working alongside a key account manager and an account executive, growing revenue through new business and renewals via incoming calls/emails, research, known contacts, cold calls, networking and new business development meetings.
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships within your territory
- Ensure efficient management of client’s campaigns from start to finish
- Full account management from pre-sales, to order, advert, during and post advert campaign
- Help develop engaging & effective sales presentations
- New business development
- Meeting with clients & networking
The Digital Sales Account Manager Candidate:
As the majority of this role is about online communication you will need to be confident with online technology.
- Ideally a graduate with digital or online media sales experience
- Proven sales success
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills, written and face to face
- Strategic and Proactive
- Socially confident, happy to network
- Team player
- Creative, curious, asking questions and thinking outside the box
- Able to multi task and prioritise.
- Financially driven/motivated to achieve commission
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
They have lots of other perks such as company away days, free fruit in the office and the chance to be based in their amazing central Brighton office!
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on; 07540 993111