General Manager, BOXPARK Shoreditch, London E1 – £35K + Bonus
BOXPARK is the World’s 1st pop up mall, based in the heart of Shoreditch, East London. BOXPARK requires an exceptional general manager to play a leading role in the smooth running and operations of this food, drink and event led operation.
Reporting to the retail director you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with tenants and dealing with any day to day issues
- Contributing to the marketing strategy to drive footfall and average spend
- Effective day-to-day management of the on-site team
- Contract management of cleaning, security, maintenance, waste, etc
- Monitoring and managing health and safety systems
- Sourcing best value and implementing cost savings
- Creating a positive image and environment and enhancing all working relationships
- Managing and overseeing the production of events
The successful candidate will be a confident, articulate and highly-motivated person with a proven track record in managing a large facility, venue, cinema complex or retail centre.
Please send your application including your covering letter, CV and a recent photo to our retained recruitment consultant – email@example.com.