Exhibition Sales Executive, West Sussex, £18k-£21k + comms
Do you have proven sales experience & want to work in the fast paced world of exhibitions
Our top publishing, events and conference client has been providing market leading business information for 150 years. The markets they operate in include: food and drink, manufacturing, retail, wholesale and hospitality, and, more recently, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
This is a great opportunity to work in the exciting, fast pace and extremely satisfying world of exhibition sales. You will be joiing the exhibition sales team working on two of their award winning trade shows – no 2 days will be the same!
You will be contacting existing exhibitors and sourcing new companies to take space at the trade shows, creating a visual image of the benefits of exhibiting and building a strong rapport with the clients is essential. You will also be out and about attending relevant industry trade shows, looking for new leads and meeting up with existing clients.
Show time is always a real buzz as you will be there on the day running around making sure clients are happy and that all their needs are met and that they have a good and successful show. Re-bookings for the following year’s show and allocating best stand positions are also part of the role.
The company offers excellent benefits and career progression.
– Strong sales experience
– Strong communication
– Good relationship / rapport building
– Positive tone / aptitude for effective sales communication
– Strong questioning techniques
– Effective listening
– Good objection handling & closing skills
– Strong time management and admin skills
– Selling exhibition space on 2 awarding winning trade shows
– Primarily office with face-to-face activity at trade shows
– Meeting clients encouraged.
– Maintain contact and to develop relationships with existing and new clients
– Foster and develop effective client relationships
– Demonstrate ability to translate client relationships into revenue generation across the sector by identification and pursuit of new and related business.
– Read 3rd party publications relevant to the market
– Engage with the market and effectively record and utilise market knowledge
– Complete and update accurate CRM records daily
– Complete accurate pipeline reporting daily
– Processing contracts accurately