Exhibition Sales Executive, East Grinstead, £23k + bonus + benefits
Want to work in the fun & fast pace world of exhibition sales?
Do you have 12 months b2b phone sales experience?
Our client is looking for an exhibition sales executive to join their busy team at their offices in West Sussex. The company offers a diverse and compelling portfolio of digital platforms, events and publications, inspiring thousands of professionals who trust them to deliver high quality insight for better business decision making in their industry.
This is a great opportunity to work in the exciting, fast pace and extremely satisfying world of exhibition sales. You will be joining the exhibition sales team working on their highly regarded b2b trade shows – no 2 days will be the same!
You will be contacting existing exhibitors and sourcing new companies to take space at the trade shows, creating a visual image of the benefits of exhibiting and building a strong rapport with the clients is essential. You will also be speaking to clients about upgrading profiles on the website to enhance their reach around show time.
You will also be out and about attending relevant industry trade shows, looking for new leads and meeting up with existing clients.
Show time is always a real buzz as you will be there on the day running around making sure clients are happy and that all their needs are met and that they have a good and successful show. Re-bookings for the following year’s show and allocating best stand positions are also part of the role.
The company offers excellent benefits and career progression.
You will be growing the number of exhibitors and sponsors for this already very popular and well- established trade show.
• Exhibition sales
• Develop new profitable project ideas, plan and present to Board for approval
• Assist in preparations of marketing materials including, exhibitor packs and brochures etc…
• Develop strong client relations to enhance the the standing of the exhibitions in the industry
• Acquisition of new clients
• Build up and develop database of possible exhibitors
• Achievement of sales targets
• Develop new sales leads
• Monitor competitor exhibitions
• 12 months b2b phone sales experience
• Enthusiastic and ambitious
• Motivated & target driven
• Positive sales approach
• Tenacious approach to sales
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Strong team player
The company offer excellent benefits and a modern working environment.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 01273 710088