Executive Search Consultant, Brighton, £25K-£35K plus £15K-£20K Comms Uncapped
Do you have 2 years recruitment experience ?
Or do you have 2 years commercial experience and are now looking for a fresh challenge?
If you are the type of person who is excited about new opportunities and interested in advancing your career then this could be the role for you….
My specialist international executive search client is looking for new Senior Consultants to join their team in in Brighton. You will be joining an experienced team with big growth plans. The company are experts in executive search and recruitment for the industries that connect the world: communications, content & media and connectivity. Providing an excellent service is key to their success so international relationships and travel are an essential element to this role.
The company heavily invest in their staff through training and development and believe that a work life balance is an essential part to a person’s happiness so they really encourage this!
They have adopted a new approach to the working day as they want their environment to be as engaging and fun as possible enabling them to offer the best service possible to their clients and candidates. They have the best new CRM System and offer flexible working hours and unlimited holiday, so if you want to pop to the gym before work you can.
They want everyone to feel valued and rewarded so there is an excellent individual commission scheme as well as a company bonus.
The Senior Consultant candidate:
- Min 2 years recruitment experience
- Able to engage with people in a friendly and enthusiastic manner
- Strong communication skills – able to write in an engaging concise manner
- Goal orientated and ambitious
- Proactive & Curious
- Able to work under own initiative and problem solve creatively
- Able to take ownership of work and deliverables
- International outlook – flexible to travel to and work to different time zones
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Team player – able to support work colleagues
- Computer literate
- Good sense of humour and fun!
The Senior Consultant role includes:
You will have the opportunity to travel internationally visiting clients and attending conferences, meeting with the biggest and most respected people within the sectors they specialise in.
- Become an industry expert: via networking and developing relationships by phone and desk based research
- Manage candidates: arrange interviews, prepare candidate for interview, feedback from client after interview.
- Manage clients: develop a portfolio of clients, be responsible for developing business with them over time
- Responsible for generating revenue by delivering on clients’ requirement (filling roles)
- Contributing towards the company social media strategy, posting content
- Speaking to international clients and candidates
- Working in a professional and fun working environment
As well as on going staff training and development the company also offer great benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited holiday
- Home working
- Leading edge recruitment software, Bullhorn etc
- VOIP Mobile App for international calls
- Macbook Pro – to keep after 3 years of employment
- Mentoring, Training, Development
- Relaxed dress code
- Fruit bowl & Great coffee & Beer fridge
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Great Commission & Company bonus
- Fun team activities
- Friday drinks after work