Events Sales Executive (x2) East Grinstead, £20k-£25k + comms
Do you have 1-2 years sales experience?
Would you like to work for a well established and rapidly growing events company?
Our Publishing client is now looking for 2 new Event Sales Executives to join their team. You will be working across some of their main b2b events and also working on some ad hoc projects, for example selling award dinner tickets etc…. The role is based in their spacious and sociable offices, just a short walk away from East Grinstead train station and very close to the shops. There is on-site parking should you require it.
As an Event Sales Executive you’ll be expected to sell the products and services of the company by calling a combination of new, lapsed and prospective clients, Working within the sales team your day will be mostly spent calling buyers, sending information and persuading them to buy and/or accept a visit from another member of the Field sales team.
The company are a privately-owned publishing & events business based in East Grinstead, they are a medium sized business who have been thriving for over 26 years and are currently in a rapid phase of growth. They pride themselves on their team spirit.
The Events Sales Executive Role:
You will be working as a part of a team of 5 managing your own project to achieve agreed sales targets and profitability goals. Your role is to generate quality leads to provide appointments and potential new customer relationships for the Field Representatives,
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Field Sales Reps with the
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the CRM/database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the sales / marketing team to achieve sales objectives
- Attend meetings and provide regular updates to provide information and discuss any issues with the wider team.
- To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all enquiries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
The Event Sales Executive Candidate:
This role would suit someone with a bright and outgoing personality who is self-motivated and is not afraid to ask probing questions to get results.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Good Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Team Player
- Sociable with a good sense of humour
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- On-site parking availability,
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Contributary pension scheme with Royal London.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111