Events & Digital Marketing Manager, BOXPARK Shoreditch: £35K + Bonus
5 days a week
BOXPARK are recruiting a special person to join us as our Events & Digital Marketing Manager. With more than 250 events a year, Boxpark has become one of London’s most dynamic event spaces and every week hosts an eclectic programme from specialist craft workshops to live showcases with the world’s leading music artists. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all live event activities on site as well as managing the social media content for Boxpark Shoreditch, Boxpark Croydon, and a brand new annual Boxpark Music Festival.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives as part of a busy team, taking a hands on approach to their work and possessing the drive to exceed all targets and expectations.
The successful candidate will have a background in festival and music event programming and promotion, exceptional communication and presentation skills, be highly organised and have a proven track record of running live music events and digital marketing campaigns across all social media sites.
Reporting to the Retail Director, the Events & Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Curating and organising a new Boxpark Festival event
- Devising and coordinating weekly music events at Boxpark Shoreditch and Croydon.
- Proposing and securing event sponsors
- Researching, planning and implementing weekly, monthly and seasonal marketing campaigns and event programming across web, email database and social platforms.
- Marketing all events via newsletters and on BOXPARK’s social media feeds
- Supporting the retail director and general manager
- Driving digital traffic and publishing content on our website.
- Planning and scheduling all social activity ensuring steady growth and engagement across key metrics throughout all BOXPARK’s social platforms whilst maintaining consistent brand voice and attention to detail.
- Compiling weekly reports, highlighting KPIs and presenting to the BOXPARK team to make recommendations for the future strategy of BOXPARK events and digital campaigns
- Minimum of three years’ previous music events management and social media experience
- Digital marketing experience across all BOXPARK digital platforms including online, email, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a hands on, can do attitude and willingness to learn and adapt in all kinds of situations.
- The successful candidate for the role will be a confident, articulate and highly-motivated person with a proven track record in events, digital marketing and managing/ developing live events.
Please email your CV plus a covering letter and recent photo to our retained recruitment consultant – email@example.com.