NOW FILLED – Event Conference Content Executive, West Sussex, £21k -£23k + bonus
Are you a Graduate looking to work in the exciting b2b events industry?
Would you like to develop conference content and write copy for marketing?
Our client is an award winning independent b2b media company based in West Sussex. Established over 50 years ago, it publishes leading B2B magazines and websites and organises an extensive portfolio of B2B exhibitions, awards, conferences, roundtables and events.
They are currently recruiting for a full time event content executive to help us to develop the free and paid for seminar and keynote conference content at our large scale B2B exhibitions. You will help manage seminar content steering groups and be responsible for topic generation and will personally develop agendas, identify, invite and secure over 100 top level speakers and participants and write promotionally-led copy for marketing.
This role will be of interest to ambitious graduates wanting to develop their commercial and research skills in the pressurised but rewarding B2B events industry.
The conference team was established from scratch in late 2012 and has achieved rapid success. A team of ten now deliver a diverse programme of 28 conferences, 5 industry awards and over 70 exhibition seminars.
Reporting directly to the Head of Conference Content, the role will involve some UK travel to help deliver events on site and a comprehensive training programme will ensure you are equipped with all the skills and information to succeed in this role.
- Help to manage exhibition seminar and conference content
- Look after steering groups
- Responsible for topic generation
- Research commercial role
- Developing agendas
- Identify and liaise with potential speakers
- Write promotionally-led copy for marketing
- Manage the feasibility testing
- Development of other format events for our brands during the periods of the year in between exhibition content development –this will include roundtables, webinars and conferences
- Ambitious Graduate
- A’s and B’s at A level
- Interest in current affairs
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Hard working
They are a successful, dynamic and innovative company passionate about delivering excellence, which it does through the hard work and creativity of its people. A highly proactive and forward thinking company, with competitive reward packages.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 01273 710088