ERV UK (Travel Insurance) IT & Systems Coordinator, Horsham, circa £25k + benefits
ERV UK is a leading international travel insurance business based near Gatwick, on the Sussex/Surrey border. We are now looking for a new talented, enthusiastic and organised IT & Systems Coordinator to join our innovative Ecommerce team. For more information about this exciting role read on…
ERV UK is part of the ERV Group with offices in Europe, China and the USA and the backing of one of the world’s largest reinsurance companies. Our size, heritage, knowledge and expertise means that we provide ‘best in class’ travel insurance products in the leisure, winter sports, cycle & triathlon, backpacker, pre-existing medical and European breakdown insurance categories.
ERV’s marketing department has an innovative, progressive and supportive working environment where the team is encouraged, valued and developed. The office is based close to a mainline station and is surrounded by shops, pubs and restaurants.
The IT & Systems Coordinator will work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to ensure that the IT systems, including computers, phones and networks are fully functioning. To manage internal IT and Systems issues and to help ERV achieve their Ecommerce objectives by assisting in the management of ERV’s line of business system.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in commissioning, support and maintenance or ERV’s line of business system.
• Assist in commissioning, support and maintenance of Web Sites.
• Assist in supporting Affiliates, Aggregators and ERV’s small to medium sized brokers.
• Assist in research to support the development of new products in line with ERV’s Ecommerce strategy.
• Maintain daily sales reports for ERV’s direct sales, aggregator performance and call centre team performance.
• Maintain and review ERV products on aggregator sites and advise the Ecommerce team of significant changes.
• Manage issues logged on BugNet (ERV’s line of business system tracker)
• To ensure issues, tasks and projects are delivered in a timely manner.
• Support the Ecommerce and Marketing Coordinator – update and maintain policy wordings using Adobe InDesign.
• To act as a Single Point of Contact in managing IT related issues, resolving on the spot or sourcing solutions via third parties and Germany UHD.
• To advise and identify new IT solutions to improve systems efficiency within the business.
The ideal candidate for the IT & Systems Ecommerce Coordinator role will be enthusiastic and passionate about solving problems, and IT savvy with the following skills:
• 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Basic understanding of Computer Networks
• Microsoft Server & Microsoft Exchange Server experience
• Strong, Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Can do attitude
• Happy to work independently
• React to problems accurately, quickly and professionally
• Good communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
This is an excellent next step for someone looking to work with systems in a supportive environment within a successful, established and ambitious international travel business.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our retained recruitment consultant: