FIILED – ePerformance Account Executive, Brighton, £19k-£22k + bonus
Would you like to work in central Brighton for a rapidly growing e-performance consultancy?
Are you media savvy with 1 years’ work experience?
Do you have excellent communications skills?
Our digital client is a fast moving, rapidly growing multinational customer acquisition platform and ePerformance media consultancy based in vibrant and creative offices based in central Brighton. They are now looking for a bright, media savvy and mentally agile person to join their team as an ePerformance Account Executive. You’ll need to be fast thinking, analytical, social, and commercially minded with heaps of natural positivity.
Due to their success so far and recently adding another 50 new clients to their list in the past few months they are now looking for a team player to help them grow the Brighton team into their Global HQ.
They offer excellent training with the chance of fast career development for the right person. The role is yours to grow and develop and to truly make your own.
The company are an ePerformance Consultancy with an office in London and now in central Brighton they also deal with customer acquisition for their top name clients who include, The White Company, Boden, Hello Fresh to name but a few.
The customer acquisition side of the business targets consumers via Inserts in major publications to dive the consumers to make online purchase on their client’s websites.
….Whilst the ePerformance side of things involves working with online brand partners to encourage consumers to spend online rewards tokens in their client’s online stores…… both sides of the business are doing extremely well and there are lots of new avenues that the client is looking to explore and offer to their clients, so it is an exciting time to be joining the business!
Their mantra is entrepreneurial, encompassing, empowering.
The ePerformance Account Executive role:
You’ll be working alongside the Head of ePerformance Delivery to ensure all elements of numerous campaigns are delivered and optimized across various channels. The ePerformance Delivery Account Executive role will be fairly digitally admin-heavy initially whilst you are learning the ropes.
- Liaising with clients and ePlatform providers
- Chasing copy, logos, images
- Sending and checking T&C’s
- Building advertising plans across offline channels, created to deliver true digital performance online for the ecommerce clients.
- Develop marketing opportunities from our suite of ePerformance media suppliers
Once you are up and running you will be able to develop and expand the role, with potential of a fast track to management if you impress!
The ePerformance Account Executive Candidate:
- Ideally you will be media savvy
- 1 years+ digital experience
- Great at building relationships and maintain strong trustworthy relations with all our supply and advertiser partners.
- Team player
- Strong organization skills
- Good at managing multiple projects
- Excellent eye for details
- Good Excel skills
- We’ll need you to develop marketing opportunities from our suite of ePerformance media suppliers, and to grow into a confident negotiator and creative presenter.
The company offer excellent benefits including:
- A modern office working environment
- Central Brighton location
- Bike to work scheme
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 07540 993111