Ecommerce and Marketing Coordinator, ERV UK (Travel Insurance): Horsham, West Sussex: £22-25K + Bonus + Benefits
Escape Hatch is being retained to recruit an ecommerce and marketing coordinator for ERV UK.
ERV UK is a leading international travel insurance business based near Gatwick, on the Sussex/Surrey border. As part of our continuing growth we require a talented, enthusiastic and organised Ecommerce and Marketing Coordinator to join our successful marketing team. For more information about this exciting role read on…
ERV UK is part of the ERV Group with offices in Europe, China and the USA and the backing of one of the world’s largest reinsurance companies. Our size, heritage, knowledge and expertise means that we provide ‘best in class’ travel insurance products in the leisure, winter sports, cycle & triathlon, backpacker, pre-existing medical and European breakdown insurance categories.
ERV’s marketing department has an innovative, progressive and supportive working environment where the team is encouraged, valued and developed. The office is based close to a mainline station and is surrounded by shops, pubs and restaurants.
The Ecommerce and Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Ecommerce Manager to support marketing activity across all channels especially digital. This will involve implementing and managing effective digital marketing campaigns, keeping up to date with digital marketing technology and assisting in the development of new products. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all marketing activity supports ERV’s Ecommerce strategy
- Bringing digital marketing knowledge and expertise to improve campaign performance
- Assisting in the development, support and maintenance of all ERV UK’s websites
- Building strong working relationships with our marketing agency
- Supporting the development of new Ecommerce products
- Managing all SEO, PPC and social media and offline campaigns together with our marketing agency
- Working closely with the ERV UK sales team to help maintain the sales pipeline
- Reviewing success of all marketing activity, measuring results and advising on improvements
The ideal candidate for the Ecommerce and Marketing Coordinator role will be a confident, resourceful, enthusiastic, articulate and ambitious marketing person with the following skills:
- 1-2 years’ previous digital marketing experience – SEO, PPC, social media
- An understanding of Ecommerce and some experience of WordPress
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Numerate with very good written communication skills
- Good time manager
- Strong customer service skills
This is an excellent next step for a marketing person looking to progress their career with a successful, established and ambitious international travel business.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our retained recruitment consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org