E-commerce Account Manager, Crowborough, Full/Part time £23k-£28k (depending on experience)
Do you have 1 years E-commerce experience?
Our client is looking for a new E-commerce Account Manager to join their small team in Crowborough. The E-commerce Account Manager will manage, optimise and maintain all e-commerce activities and channels across their different websites and several eBay and Amazon shops. Full training will be provided.
They are looking for someone to boost sales across their E-commerce sites whilst managing the eBay and amazon shops. This role would suit someone who has drive and likes job ownership and who is looking for their next career step in digital marketing.
This could be a full or part time position. The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Since 1999 the client has been supplying Army Cadets, the Combined Cadet Force, Air Cadets and Sea Cadets with cadet kit including military clothing, footwear, equipment and other cadet tactical supplies. They have quickly established themselves as the leading supplier to the UK Cadet forces.
The company have recently diversified and have launch two other websites onespecialising in plastic storage boxes for hobbycrafts, sewing etc and the other specialising in fishing, tool and medical boxes. These ranges are market leaders in the USA and the company have exclusive rights to distribution in the UK.
These two websites are where the client wishes to expand and grow sales and daily care and attention from the Ecommerce Account Manager will be required to ensure of their success.
The E-commerce Account Manager Role
This role sits within the existing E-commerce and design team and report directly to the Retail Sales Director. Your role will include:
- Creating, uploading, managing and optimising products on websites and channels such as eBay and Amazon
- Merchandise websites to improve conversion and grow sales
- Work with web development agencies to improve websites and channels features, usability, look, feel and performance (both desktop and mobile)
- Analyse and review sales performance and undertake competitor analysis
- Propose innovations, ideas and new opportunities. Identify and resolve issues.
The E-commerce Account Manager Candidate
A successful candidate for the Ecommerce Account Manager role will preferably have the following skills and experience:
- eBay and Amazon Marketplace sales experience is preferable
- Website CMS management (ideally Magento) experience
- Good at planning, prioritising, organising and multitasking
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, driven, motivated and hardworking
- A drive to learn and develop both your existing skills and new ones is more important.
- Attractive and competitive salary up to 28k per annum
- A great working environment where everyone matters
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (An additional 5 days Holiday may also be available)
- On-site parking
- Excellent transport links (Crowborough train station is only a five minute walk away)