Digital Sales Account Manager, Central Brighton, up to £28k + comms + benefits
Are you a Graduate or an experienced Account Manager?
Do you have digital or media sales experience?
Would you like to work for an award winning social media company in Central Brighton?
Then we have just the role for you….
Our award winning client is now looking for a proactive and confident Digital Sales Account Manager to join their friendly sales team in their amazing offices in central Brighton. You will be working in the sales team helping serve existing and finding new customers. You will also be helping them build on their position as experts ion the youth/recruitment/education sectors.
The client’s websites are home to more than 3.5 million members and over 6 million unique visitors a month! Their forums are where students connect and research to find out about college and University life, helping support by far the largest student community in the UK!
You will be working in the consumer team managing a dedicate client sector. The team work with some of the largest brand names out there, from fashion, technology, sport or takeaways and you will be growing revenue from existing clients as well as new business.
The company offer excellent training and support and they will make you into an online advertising expert so that you are confident with terminology and the emerging technologies in this sector.
The Digital Sales Account Manager Role
You will be responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new accounts via calls, emails, research, networking and new business development meetings.
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships with key decision makers
- Ensure efficient management of client’s campaigns from start to finish
- Full account management from pre-sales, to order, advert, during and post advert campaign
- Delivering engaging presentations
- New business development
- Meeting with clients & networking
The Digital Sales Account Manager Candidate:
As the majority of this role is about online communication you will need to be confident with online technology.
- Ideally a graduate with digital or online media sales experience
- Or strong account management experience
- Strategic and Proactive
- Socially confident, happy to network
- Creative, think outside the box
- Able to multi task and prioritise.
- Financially driven/motivated to achieve commission
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Commission structure
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Your birthday off
- Ride to Work Scheme
They have lots of other perks such as company away days, free fruit in the office and the chance to be based in their amazing central Brighton office!
Email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 01273 710088