Digital Publishing, Business Development Executive, Brighton, £21K-£26K + HIGH COMMS
Do you want to work to work in central Brighton for a innovative and creative Digital Publishing company?
Do you enjoy research or have some sales experience?
Our innovative Brighton based client has a fast growing digital publishing business with customers across the world. Their product helps brands to become better digital storytellers by creating a significant digital impact by making their marketing more engaging and relevant for their customers.
As a Business Development Executive you will be assisting in the prospecting process, with the objective of developing leads to enable demo, face-to-face meetings, proposal presentation and request for proposals.
– Research and outbound call based
– Building of prospect target lists as per research process
– Identify prospect opportunities
– Management of prospect communication distribution
– Sales Force input
– Sector marketing target list maintenance
– Activity reporting
• 10% team bonus
• Potential for individual commission based on fully self-generated and closed sales
– Ideally some sales or research experience but not essential
– Excellent clear phone manner, no hard sell – more consultative approach.
– Enjoy carrying out research
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Able to relay findings and research for the team.
– Eye for detail
– Excellent organisational skills
– The ability to identify potential customer needs
– Determined, patient and tenacious
– Able to work under pressure when the going gets tough.
– A team player but also happy to work on their own initiative.
27 days holiday
Flexible working policy
Training & development opportunities
Collaborative and creative company culture
Regular team days out and events
Potential to join share option scheme