NOW FILLED – Digital Marketing Specialist, 12 month contract, Brighton, circa £60K
Our client is a global leader within its sector based in central Brighton. They are looking for a skilled and experienced digital marketer to lead the team and deliver the digital strategy. This is a 12 month contract role with an immediate start. Successful candidates will have strategic experience and in depth knowledge of all elements of Digital Marketing, especially paid search/PPC , as well as proven skills managing a large team and external agencies.
- Develop the marketing strategy in order to deliver the business goals and targets
- Lead the team of 10 digital marketers and work closely with each of the Managers and their teams to develop the specific strategies including web development, online advertising, SEO and Social Media.
- Manage the external agencies and internal team to develop campaign strategies , objectives, budgets and KPI’s.
- Develop and execute solid plans to increase unique visitors and lead generation
- Plan and manage the digital marketing budget.
- At least years 7 years proven success in digital marketing
- Management experience both internally and externally.
- Solid and thorough understanding of all Digital channels including Social Media, SEO, PPC, Ecommerce, web content and web analytics
- Campaign experience, in SEM, Google Adwords, email and CRM
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and mentor the team
- Excellent strategic and planning skills with clear KPI’s
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritise
Please forward your CV to email@example.com