Digital Marketing Manager, Tunbridge Wells office plus home-based, circa £35K
An exciting marketing opportunity has arisen for a growing organisation based in Tunbridge Wells.
The business operated a unique platfrom for the creation, publication and sale of Digital Trading cards where collectors of all ages can buy, sell, trade, win, fuse, battle, locate, watch and interact with cards in ways that were never possible before.
They are now looking for a talented and passionate marketing manager to join the team and work on consumer-facing mobile titles for major global IP, while growing the companies profile in the B2B space. This is a newly created role so you will really be able to make your mark in a wide-ranging role and you will be able to demonostrate your experience in digital marketing whilst being challenged in a fun motivated environment.
The role will operate with a high level of autonomy, although you will be well supported by the whole team.
You will be based in the hub office 1-2 days per week and then work remotely the reamainder of the week as do all the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing search and social ad campaigns
- Measuring and reporting performance and recommending alternative strategies as appropriate
- Managing external agencies for PR & promotion
- Collaborating with Licensors to establish strong working relationships while aligning marketing initiatives, media placements and timely collation of assets
- With the MD and Chairman, creating a strategy to maximise awareness of VirtTrade in the brand licensing space
- Working with Producers to ensure product roadmap targets user growth, and to understand usage patterns of the app so that we understand our customers better
- Reviewing the apps, in-app content and social media content to align tone of voice / messaging
- Managing the web properties
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- 4+ years’ relevant experience
- an analytical and curious mind, keen to understand the detail of why a given campaign is or isn’t delivering
- the ability to stay calm under pressure
- an high degree of self-motivation
- the desire to help others within the team
- ideas for improving our products and how we do things!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org