Digital Marketing Executive, Lewes, £23k
Are you passionate about brand marketing and digital media?
Would you like to work with some of the world’s most prestigious perfume and beauty brands?
Our unique client provides bespoke, marketing, branding and distribution services to some of the world’s most prestigious and well-known perfume and beauty brands. They are now looking for an experienced digital marketing executive to join their small but very friendly team in their beautiful offices located just outside of Lewes.
This role would suit someone who enjoys blogging, writing content and is passionate about digital and brand marketing. Creative thinking and generating innovative and inspirational digital marketing ideas for clients plays a big part in this role.
With over 25 years of fragrance distribution and brand management this hugely successful family run business are brand development experts, caring, nurturing and building luxury brands. Brand owners trust them with their brands, whether they are tiny and new or global and huge and their primary focus is to champion the brands in their portfolio.
As well as working with well-known brands such as; Moschino, Missoni, Versace, they have also created and managed retail shops for exclusive perfumes – from which their passion for niche perfumes grew! They have also worked alongside famous names to help them develop their own line of perfumes, as well as working with skin care and make up brands too.
The Digital Marketing Executive Role
Reporting in to the Head of Digital the role will be split across Brand Marketing, Corporate Marketing and a consumer facing Media Outlet.
The role is based in their offices just outside of Lewes and there will also be client meetings in London 2/3 times a month.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Description:
- Working with the Head of digital to provide digital marketing strategy and support for all brands in the Aspects portfolio.
- Work as part of a collaborative internal team across ad hoc projects.
- Help the growth of brands through retailer digital co-op marketing.
- Supporting the Head of Digital in Planning & managing retailers.
- Building key relationships with key digital stakeholders.
- Working closely with brand managers & the sales team to ensure strategies are aligned.
- Help drive consumer data collection and support the email marketing activity.
- Support corporate marketing campaigns and programmes including the ongoing development of the corporate website.
- Help drive the growth of the Perfume Anorak platform with specific responsibility for growing our social presence and audience.
- Developing close working relationships with the ABC marketing, PR and creative teams, national accounts and sales and IT
- Developing and nurturing relationships with brand owners and dealing with third party agencies.
The Digital Marketing Executive Candidate:
You be passionate about digital marketing and a visual thinker who is looking for the next step up into a role that you can make your own.
- Degree or Marketing qualifications
- Prior Beauty/Brand Marketing experience (preferred but not essential)
- 1 year to 18 months digital or ecommerce experience
- Working knowledge of WordPress and CMS
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong multitasking skills – able to handle working on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to deliver multiple projects across a range of budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build and nurture strong client relationships
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Confident to work on your own initiative
- A wonderful office setting and working environment
- 2:30pm finish on a Friday
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111 or 01273 710088