Digital Marketing Executive, Billingshurst, £18k-£25k depending on experience
Do you have 1+ years Digital Marketing experience?
Do you have good working knowledge of Google Analytics?
Would you like to work for a well-established & unique full-service marketing agency?
Our client is a well-established and successful full-service marketing agency in Billingshurst, West Sussex, due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their digital marketing team. The role is paying £18k-£25k depending on experience. This is an incredible opportunity to work for an exciting, award-winning and vibrant full-service marketing agency who pride themselves on their creativity and quality of work.
One minute you could be organising digital campaigns for a shopping centre event to take place or researching details and budgets for a national advertising campaign, and the next you could be liaising with a client on their PPC and SEO campaigns – no two days are ever the same.
The successful candidate will be able to perform well under pressure, hit deadlines and targets, work under their own initiative, be dynamic, hard-working and possess maturity and common sense.
They are a full-service creative marketing & PR agency, based in quirky converted barn offices in a beautiful countryside location near Horsham, West Sussex. They are a full-service marketing agency who specialise in creating stunning marketing campaigns for their clients and provide digital marketing, PR and advertising agent services to name but a few strings to their bow.
With clients ranging from shopping centres to event venues, accounts to IT providers and financial services to construction, a career with them will be fast-paced and varied, and never a dull moment!
The Digital Marketing Executive role:
Reporting into the Head of Digital you will be responsible for a number of tasks including (not an exhaustive list):
- Day to day liaison with clients
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Setting up Google Ads accounts and campaigns (including search, display and shopping)
- Monthly PPC management of clients’ accounts
- Keyword research for SEO & PPC
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits and competitor analysis
- Copywriting for SEO and assisting with data driven content marketing plan.
- Supporting with content outreach and backlink strategies
- Curating marketing reports on SEO & PPC performance
- Analysing website performance and making recommendations
- Assisting with new business development
The Digital Marketing Executive candidate:
You will have excellent client communication skills and find it easy to communicate technical and complex information in a clear manner.
- At least 1 year spent in digital marketing, particularly in the areas of SEO and/or PPC
- Hands on experience with digital marketing and SEO tools, including a good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience writing compelling content
- Strong analytical and statistical aptitude with the ability to collate, manipulate, analyse and present data to turn it into usable business insights
- Natural flair for copywriting
- Ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary and reports
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Curious and hungry to learn – willing to proactively further knowledge without always relying on others
- Commercially minded
Candidates with the following additional experience may have an advantage:
- Worked within an agency environment
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation
The client promises to .…
- Give you a job you will love
- Never make you clock watch again
- Make you laugh every day
- Create a fab new group of friends
Amazing incentives and team trips abroad
25 days holiday
An opportunity to achieve your own goals and dreams
Unique and beautifully designed working environment
Free onsite parking
Please email you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111