Digital Marketing & Design Executive, Crawley, £18k-£25k depending on experience
Are you a Graduate with previous marketing/design or digital experience?
Do you have digital and social media experience?
Or do you have experience of working in a professional services environment?
Our award-winning law client provides integrated legal services from offices in London, Guildford, Farnham and Gatwick. They now have an exciting new vacancy for a Design and Digital Media Co-ordinator to work as part of the Marketing & Business Development team at their Gatwick office (based on Crawley High Street). The role covers two main areas of support – delivering a programme of digital and social media activity and designing marketing material for both on and off-line activity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate with previous marketing/design or digital experience to work within a supportive and forward-thinking law firm. The company offer excellent benefits and career progression.
The client is a Top 100 law firm, which provides integrated legal services from offices in London, Gatwick, Guildford, Horsham and Brighton. They have with around 300 staff and were awarded Corporate Law Firm of the Year by South East Dealmakers in 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
The Design and Digital Media Coordinator role:
Reporting in to the head of Marketing this role covers two main areas of support – delivering a programme of digital and social media activity and designing marketing material for both on and off-line activity.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns and social media activity
- Writing content for the website and social network accounts
- Tracking and analysing website traffic flow and providing reports
- Continually working on website SEO
- Editing and posting videos, podcasts and audio content
- Arranging webinars and webcasts
- Creating online banner adverts and overseeing PPC ad management
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns
- Advising on and implementing best practice for click through rates and optimising read
- Identifying new digital marketing trends and advising on their capabilities
- Ensuring the brand is prominent in all on and offline communications
- Acting a first point of call for queries and support on using digital and social media
- Creating, producing and designing high quality and relevant communications and marketing materials.
The Design and Digital Media Coordinator Candidate:
The role would suit a graduate with previous marketing/design or digital experience. Experience of working in a professional services environment is desirable but not essential.
Ideally you will have the following skills/experience:
Experience of working with digital media and promoting its use
- Excellent attention to detail with good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritisation skills and able to juggle a number of deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Experience of using email marketing tools and website content management systems
- A flexible approach with the ability to work effectively on their own and with senior management both on an individual and group basis
- Confidence and motivation to develop new ideas, research technologies, assess their potential and see through to implementation
- High standard of competence in all Microsoft Office applications and ability to use a range of design packages for example Photoshop, Publisher, InDesign
- An understanding of marketing principles
- 25 days holiday plus the day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loans
- 5% pension contribution a
- Salary sacrifice scheme for childcare vouchers.