Digital Marketing Appointment Setter Executive, Central Brighton, £20k + £8k comms
Would you like to work in central Brighton for a well-established Media Group?
Do you have some phone sales experience?
….. and an interest in digital media?
Our well-established Media group client is looking for a new appointment Setter to join their friendly and energetic digital marketing sales team based in lively modern offices in central Brighton. You will have the opportunity to work with iconic brands, including several glossy magazines and award-winning digital offerings.
This role would suit someone who has some previous phone sales support experience and is used to being on the phone. You’ll have great communication and admin skills and be able to liaise well with other internal departments.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys working in a lively office environment, has digital media knowledge, and is happy to be on the phone arranging appointments for the digital marketing sales team to attend. Full training provided.
For the right motivated candidate there is a realist commission structure which means that there is potential to earn an extra £8k on top of your basic salary!
This job offers you the opportunity to work for a well-established Media Group; one of the largest regional media companies in the UK. They employ over 3,500 staff with 1,600 experienced media sales people that help local businesses generate awareness and promote their products and services to local audiences.
They have recently moved to new modern offices in central Brighton and pride themselves on providing a friendly and supportive working environment.
The Appointment Setter role
As an Appointment Setter, you’ll be making calls to arrange appointments for the digital marketing team to attend to result in gaining new clients.
- Calling potential new clients, arranging appointments/visit for the digital marketing team
- Passing leads/appointments to the digital marketing team
- General admin
The Appointment Setter Candidate:
As an Appointment Setter, you’ll have great communication skills and will be happy to be on the phone for most of the day. You will thrive in a lively office environment.
- Previous phone sales experience
- Previous office experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for media & digital
- Experience using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working with any CRM systems (Gemstone, Fieldglass, Salesforce etc) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Outgoing with a good sense of humour
- A competitive basic salary + annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave per the calendar year, plus bank holidays.
- Access to the materials & tools from our market-leading Advertising Sales training and development.
- Access to discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and a range of high street shops.
- Company pensions & Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please email your CV to: cat@escapehatchmedia or call Cat on: 07540993111