NOW FILLED – Digital Development Manager, Brighton, circa £50K
Our client is a publisher in the health and social care sectors and they are seeking a full-time Digital Development Manager to oversee how business and technology intersects to drive all parts of the business to develop commercially viable digital strategies for their products. This person will take the Strategic lead in shaping the organisations online digital product strategy to support the commercial goals set. This is a newly created role to drive the delivery of digital product solutions helping the business grow its market presence; strengthen its Brand portfolio, reputation, and leadership in its market sectors. The role will report in to the Managing Director
Following major investment in recent years, the business hasimplemented its own Integrated Publishing Platform to support its digital ambitions. The RedBox Platform supports an extensive online portfolio covering ecommerce services, editorial-based and subscription led brands.
As the Digital Development Manager, you will have the know-how and ability to drive and deliver successful digital solutions across the business within time and budget constraints.
Possessing visionary leadership to the team and colleagues, you will work on digital projects delivering competitive edge and business change, you will define the goals and direction to ensure the digital services are designed to meet customer needs and deliver solutions that evolve business and customer interactions with the company. You will take the lead in working with the software development partners, and other stakeholders, acting as the platform product owner, to ensure the RedBox Publishing Platform delivers a great user experience for the brands; delivers unrivalled tools for communications and collaboration; delivers new revenue streams through innovative product and service offerings. The person should demonstrate a real passion and understanding of how “digital experiences” make a difference to customer’s lives.
1. Manage the strategic direction of digital products ensuring content, technology, sales and marketing are aligned to achieve overall commercial objectives
2. Take the lead in balancing available rsources between content, technology, marketing and sales to ensure overall commercial and strategic objectives are met
3. Keep abreast of any changes affecting/going to affect the markets operated in by networking, reading, research etc. and interprets/anticipates the effects of these changes on products/markets. Cascade this insight down through teams
4. Regularly review/measure changes that have been implemented and where necessary devise action plans with appropriate teams, to address issues that have arisen that are preventing the successful implementation
5. Take a lead role in delivering any key digital commercial alliances and partnerships
6. Support the content manager in delivering the content strategy
7. Support the marketing manager in delivering the marketing strategy
1. Take responsibility for delivering the overall vision and strategy for all online products to ensure content, technology, sales and marketing are aligned to achieve overall commercial objectives.
2. Working with the RedBox Product Manager and Development team identify and agree investment and priority programs to achieve the companies commercial goals
3. Build a culture of product innovation across all stakeholders to drive new commercial opportunities
Experience of working in a publishing or similar environment on digital product development
Digital product management / Development expertise across content, sales, and marketing
Understanding of product and development lifecycle management
Experience of working to agile methods of development and product management
Project management, business case development and budgetary experience
Please forward your cv to email@example.com