Digital Advertising Sales Exec, Central Brighton, £18k-£22k + comms
Are you a graduate looking to get into sales/account management working in digital ?
Or do you have some sales experience and are looking for your next career move?
Our central Brighton client is looking for bright sales executives to join their fast-growth business. Their websites are home to more than 3.5 million members and has over 6 million unique visitors a month. Their websites are where students connect and are by far the largest student community in the UK!
The community which they have created supports students in everything from GCSE’s to finding jobs. Providing vital info and help on choosing the right university to answering questions regarding health and relationships. They also provide excellent social e-learning tools.
This role could suit someone with sales experience or a recent grad who really wants to get into sales and account management in digital.
- Proactively drive sales from new and existing clients to achieve and exceed all targets
- Develop, create and maintain excellent working relationships with key decision makers Ensure a rolling and clearly defined list of key prospects within given territory
- Ensure you effectively implement, update all CRM and sales activity logs
- Ensure that other internal and external stakeholders are kept informed around any relevant activity or market feedback
- Ensure efficient management of clients campaigns from start to finish
- Develop and maintain good levels of market knowledge/leads
- Help develop and deliver engaging, effective sales
- The role will require occasional UK travel
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in digital and online media sales
- Experience of working with targets and KPI’s
- Previous experience in developing territory based accounts (desirable not essential)
- Strategic mind-set
- Self-motivated, driven and goal orientated
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Socially confident with the ability to connect and understand different types of people,
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral and presentation.
- Be super bright, with strong verbal, numerical and negotiation capability
- Ability to work in an organised and structured manner
- Creative and curious- be prepared to ask questions and think outside the box
- Financially motivated with drive to achieve commission
- Degree or equivalent (desirable not essential)
- Competitive Salary with attractive OTE
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
They have lots of other perks such as company away days, free fruit in the office and the chance to be based in their amazing central Brighton office!