Digital Account Manager – Youth Marketing – Brighton: £35-45K + Commission
What’s it all about?
Our client’s websites are home to more than 3.5 million members and over 6 million unique visitors a month. They are where young people connect within a thriving community in the UK!
What’s the job?
They are looking to invest and build their sales team- they are seeking brilliant, hard-working and enthusiastic account managers to join to help deliver the next chapter!
You’ll be helping serve existing customers, as well as finding new ones. You will also be helping us build their position as experts within social media engagement (it’s much more than selling banners & buttons).
The product range is a blend of traditional online advertising, social media engagement and research products, helping clients connect to a booming online youth community. They are a fast-growth business with a committed and talented team at their heart.
- Proactively drive sales, be passionate about the products and develop and retain their customer base through incoming calls/emails, research, known contacts, cold calls, networking and new business development meetings.
- Develop strong, long lasting relationships with key decision makers (clients and/or agencies) within a specified territory.
- With a strategic viewpoint, plan over time how to best work with clients
- In conjunction with the Advert Operations team ensure efficient management of client campaigns from start to finish; from pre-sales, to order, through ad ops, during and post campaign
- Help develop and deliver engaging, effective sales presentations that deliver a clear message to all existing and prospective clients
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in digital and online media sales in fast growth, competitive environments
- Experience of working with targets and KPI’s
- Strategic mind-set
- Self-motivated, driven and goal orientated with a high tempo work ethic
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Socially confident with the ability to connect and understand different types of people, through excellent communication skills including written, oral and presentation.
- Be super bright, with strong verbal, numerical and negotiation capability
- Ability to work in an organised and structured manner
- Creative and curious- be prepared to ask questions and think outside the box
- Financially motivated and drive to achieve commission
- Degree or equivalent (desirable not essential)
- Competitive Salary- £35-45k Basic, plus OTE
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme