FILLED Digital Account Manager, Integrated Comms Agency, Brighton, circa £30K with fab benefits
This leading integrated communications agency based in the heart of Brighton is looking for an experienced Account Manager with expertise in key aspects of digital marketing (SEO,PPC, digital and social advertising). to join the growing digital and social team.
- Being the day to day lead for a portfolio of client accounts, thus building swift, excellent, deep relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Superbly project managing all aspects of account activity, on time and on budget
- Planning, implementing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns and programs
- Optimising and reviewing performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Managing all aspects of project delivery with pride, to the highest quality standards and to client satisfaction
- Supporting the digital Account Director to develop marketing strategies/proposals for new and existing clients
- Previous experience of working in digital communications/marketing ideally within an agency environment
- Good working knowledge of marketing trends and channels across social and digital platforms
- An affinity for cross-team collaboration
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Some experience of managing budgets and guiding teams (although line management experience is not required)
You will be an ultimate self-starter, creative, collaborative and courageous in your approach. Naturally inquisitive who likes to ask questions and understandy why. An expert multi-tasker, and flexible to change when the agency evolves and changes.
Salary is circa £30K along with super company benefits and self-develoment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org