FILLED – Digital Account Executive, Brighton, up to £24k depending on experience
Do you have 1+ years’ experience working in a digital environment?
Do you have knowledge of marketing trends and channels across social and digital platforms?
Would you like to work for a top central Brighton PR & Communications agency?
If so, our award-winning Brighton based PR client is looking to add an ambitious digital account executive to their growing digital and social team at their office based in central Brighton. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and committed to building a career in digital marketing/account management.
You will be working across a whole spectrum of accounts and will be an integral part of their team from day one!
Our client is one of the UK’s leading integrated communications agencies. Representing some of the UK’s best-known brands, from pharmaceuticals to animal health products, this is a really exciting time to join as they are continually adding to their ever-growing portfolio.
The digital account executive role will be demanding and fast paced but will also be engaging, fun and rewarding, providing you with the opportunity to quickly develop your career whilst gaining a complete base of integrated skills by working on multi-channel campaigns that that provide engaging & creative content.
Our client has won several accolades that support their commitment to their staff. They live by their values and work tirelessly, to strengthen and reward creativity. They listen to and develop their staff to make sure that their working life is a happy and healthy one!
The Digital Account Executive Role:
You will be supporting the overall production and running of integrated communications projects and/or accounts, ensuring that all key account actions and deliverables are met.
- Building swift and deep relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Managing defined aspects of a project, on time and on budget
- Maintaining and updating project documentation form initiation to execution
- Supporting the creation and implementation of innovative social media/digital marketing strategies
- Writing briefings, proof reading creative copy and presentations
- Evaluating campaign performance and reporting back to stakeholders/clients
The Digital Account Executive Candidate:
Ideally you will be enthusiastic and committed to building a career in digital marketing/account management.
- 1+ years’ experience of working in a digital/social or creative environment
- Basic knowledge of marketing trends and channels across social and digital platforms
- An active interest in digital/social marketing
- Strong organisational skills
- A collaborative approach
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn and absorb knowledge whilst managing multiple projects at once
- A self-starter – creative, collaborative and courageous in your approach
- Naturally inquisitive, likes to ask questions and understand ‘why’
- Tireless in your pursuit for accuracy and quality
- A genuine interest in people, business and health/‘inspiring healthy decisions’
They offer an excellent range of benefits including;
- Competitive salary
- Above average annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Private medical care
- Industry leading L&D programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Modern offices
- Located in the heart of Brighton
- Working life there is never without a stream of food and snacks
- A well-stocked drinks fridge
- A dynamic working policy
- Weekly massages
…..and a whole host of other treats to keep you energised and motivated!
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 07540 993111