Customer Success Manager, Global Software Publishing, Brighton, £35-45K DOE
Do you have b2b software customer service experience?
Would you like to work for a global software publishing company based in Brighton?
Our global software publishing client has their HQ in Brighton, they are now looking for an inspiring and experienced Customer Success Manager to join their team. Your role will be to drive the team forward and to ensure that outstanding client support is provided to the growing customer base worldwide. You will be diligent and hard working with a effervescent personality and have an infectious drive and enthusiasm to build something to be proud of.
You will be responsible for helping customers get the most out of the software and will be genuinely passionate about helping customers meet their goals. You are, or will become, a product expert and will know how their customers can best use the product, as well as becoming a customer champion who strives to deliver an exceptionally high standard of service. Whilst you will have SLA and performance report experience this is not a tech heavy role but is more about running and spearheading a fantastic customer support team.
The role will require you to:
- Work closely with multiple teams including Product Development, Marketing and Professional Services
- Roll up your sleeves and work with the team in shaping and implementing the strategies to achieve exceptional experiences for all of the customers
- Provide a reassuring, professional and personable point of contact for customers and members of staff
- Build and deliver regular and accurate management reports on KPIs and SLAs
- Take responsibility for creating and maintaining a knowledge base and best practice guidance
- Experience managing IT Helpdesk or Customer Service team in a B2B environment
- Exceptional people leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
- Excellent problem- solving skills and experience in complaint handling
- A commercial awareness and ability to identify new business opportunities in existing accounts and nurturing customers for advocacy
- Strong Interpersonal skills over the phone, via email and face to face
- Know how to conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis
The role will be based at the Brighton HQ where you will be part of the close-knit support team. The company rewards productivity with good pay, excellent conditions and an informal working atmosphere; The’ emphasis is on modern management techniques, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to get the very best from the team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org