FILLED – Consumer Event Sales Executive, Central Brighton, £25K + £5K COMMS
Do you have 1-2 years sales experience?
Are you interested in Organic Foods & Products?
Would you like to work for an award-winning events company based in central Brighton?
Our fabulous central Brighton based and international client are currently recruiting a full time Event Sales Executive to work on their consumer event which takes place in London.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, focused sales professional, looking to develop their career in sales, within a friendly and highly successful company.
The client is a successful international exhibition and conference company with over 100 events globally. Already well-established with several successful events in the UK, the company is set to continue to expand significantly over the next few years. They pride themselves on providing a fun and inspiring workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’, attitude, offering a vibrant working environment with modern offices right in the heart of Brighton.
The Event Sales Executive Role:
You will be working as part of a team working on a consumer festival which takes place in London, this event is a new addition to the company’s already highly successful award winning portfolio of events.
- Selling both on the telephone and face to face, with a consultative selling approach
- Account management to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- To identify and develop new business
- To attend relevant trade shows both in the UK and Europe
- To ensure that individual and team sales targets are met
- To provide excellent customer relations at all times
- Collaborate with other departments such as operations, marketing, and finance, to ensure delivery of client needs.
- To write sales emails, reports, newsletters, copy for visitor and exhibitor campaigns.
- Stay up to date on relevant industry knowledge and research market.
- Interest in social media on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Updating and maintaining all systems relevant to the event, including exhibitor database, sales figures and contracts and floorplan.
- Assist Group Event Director with administration work and sales contracts.
The Event Sales Executive Candidate:
The successful Event Sales Executive candidate must be confident at selling on the phone and face to face with a consultative approach, strong communication and organisation skills are a must, with excellent attention to detail, as well as superb account management skills and the ability to confidentially convert sales.
- 1-2 years of dedicated sales experience.
- Consultative sales approach
- Ideally experience within the events and exhibition industry, not essential
- The ability to meet and exceed sales target
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands-on, get it done attitude as well as being a good team player
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Powerpoint and additionally CRM experience would be great but not essential