FILLED – Conference Producer/Researcher, Brighton, £25k-£25k (dep on experience) + £10k profit share
Do you have Conference Producer experience?
Or….. 2 years PR, Journalism or Research experience?
Would you like to work on global events whilst having a positive impact upon the planet?
Our Brighton based conference client runs global events which take place in, San Francisco, New York, Toronto and London. Due to rapid expansion, they are now looking for a new Conference Producer to join their hard-working and friendly team based in Hove.
The Conference Producer will research and produce the speaking programmes for international business summits which focus on investment in sustainable technologies, including water, food and agriculture.
With lots of new projects on the horizon and massive growth potential in their marketplaces you will be able to shape and grow your career within the business over the coming years.
This highly reputable company have built a reputation for excellence in each of their markets, and are planning rapid expansion in the next two years. They are based in a small, fun & relaxed office which are located just a couple of minutes from the beach.
The company work with innovative start-ups and leading brands such as Google, Coca-Cola, IBM, GE and Intel. Their events take place in London, San Francisco, New York, Toronto and Singapore, so international travel also plays a part of this role.
Their events target the very top people in the sustainability sector. They are research led, but with a commercial purpose in mind. They design high quality programmes with unrivalled speakers, and due to this they have an excellent reputation in the markets they serve.
The company continue to grow year on year and are committed to re-investment to ensure they hit their long-term growth goals.
The Conference Producer Role
The Conference Producer will research and produce the speaking programmes for the international business summits, including focus on investment in sustainable technologies, including water, food and agriculture.
- Conduct online and telephone research to identify the issues, challenges and opportunities within a specific clean-tech investment sector
- Write an engaging agenda for the conference, and invite and secure high-profile speakers for your programme
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure we maximise the number of sponsors, exhibitors and attendees at your events
- Write promotional and marketing materials, including web content, brochure and emails
- Travel to and co-manage each conference on the day, looking after speakers and ensuring the smooth running of the presentations and panels
The Conference Producer Candidate:
Skills and Experience
- At least two years’ commercial experience: Conference production experience is ideal,
- Or experience within journalism, PR or research would be a good background for this role
- Research skills: The ability to quickly get up to speed with new topics and identify the key issues and players within each
- Commercial acumen: An understanding of what makes a conference work, and how we can create events which generate real business opportunities for our audience
- Excellent communications skills: The ability to connect with CEO-level business leaders by phone and in writing, and to create persuasive marketing copy
- Project management: Self-motivated and organised – able to plan your own time to complete a project to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills: The ability to work within a close-knit team and to inspire and motivate your team-mates
- Strong academic credentials: Minimum 2.1 at degree level
- Language skills an added bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- International travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coffee Mondays, Beach picnics, Sports Day
- Flexible working hours
- Strong training programme and career development opportunities
- Small, fun & relaxed office which is located just a couple of minutes from the beach!
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cat on: 07540 993111