NOW FILLED – Conference Producer, East Grinstead, £27k-£28k, OTE £33K-£34K + benefits
Do you have 1-2 years conference producing experience or heavy research experience?
Our top b2b events client is looking for an experienced conference producer to research and develop a series of commercially successful conferences from conception through to running them on the day. The company is well established and runs a number of award winning conferences and industry publications. They are an ambitious and creative company.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and well-respected part of the business.
The conference producer will join the conference team which was established from scratch in late 2012 and has achieved rapid success. A team of ten now delivers a diverse programme of more than 30 conferences and 5 industry awards.
This is a fast-paced role where you will juggle multiple projects at various stages of development in addition to building relationships with a multitude of stakeholders including editorial, sales, marketing and operations. You will be responsible for conducting in-depth research calls, securing top-quality speakers, copywriting and working with the project team to deliver financial objectives.
The Conference Producer Candidate:
We are looking for an outgoing and passionate individual who wants to inspire people to make a difference. You will have a tenacious, creative and commercial approach to developing your events and enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will also be highly organised with excellent copywriting skills.
- 1-2 years conference production experience
- Research experience
- Proven track record for hitting deadlines & revenue targets
- Tenacious and creative
- Ability to assimilate complex information and communicate it clearly
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills – ability to manage relationships with various level stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing a variety of projects
- Excellent copywriting skills
The Conference Producer Role:
You will be reporting to Head of Conferences and working closely with the editorial, marketing, operations, data and sales teams.
- Researching and developing a series of commercially successful conferences
- Securing high-quality speakers to attract paying delegates
- Exceeding budgeted sponsorship and delegate revenue
- Developing creative and compelling marketing copy to promote the events
- The role is both client-facing and analytical in nature
- Requires a high degree of creativity and judgement
- Processing information and communicating it clearly to various stakeholders.
The company offer excellent benefits and a modern office working environment.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call: 01273 710088