Communications Planner, Brighton, Agency side, circa £45K + great benefits
This Brighton based communications agency is expanding its digital team and is looking for an experiencde insight and planning professional who can easily work on multiple projects with quick turn arounds.
You will be joining a large award winning agency who represent major health and pharmacy accounts and will work with the integrated teams to add further dimention and depth to their campaigns delivering high quality strategic consultancy to the clients.
With a background in PR and a minimum of two years planning under your belt you will also have some management experience and will channel bags of energy into delivering innovative, impactful and integrated insights across all four of the agencies business units.
Key experience required:
• Previous experience of successfully applying planning, insight and analysis techniques to integrated campaigns within an agency, ideally within the healthcare sector.
• An excellent understanding of integrated marketing (PR, digital, advertising etc).
• An ability to diagnose and understand business challenges and how comms can make a difference across a client’s business.
• Experience of commissioning and managing, conducting and analysing qualitative and quantitative research projects both in house and with 3rd parties.
• Strong business and commercial acumen.
• Experience of working across multiple accounts at once, whilst managing time well and working at pace.
This is a fantastic company to work for, a place where employees are highly valued and rewarded, developed and nurtured as well as receiving excellent salaries, competetive annual leave, private healthcare and lots more.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org