Client Account Manager – Affiliate Marketing – Brighton – £25-35K + excellent benefits and 10% bonus
Our client is a leading international technology and solutions provider to the Digital Marketing industry. They help businesses make better decisions by providing digital marketers with an omni-channel attribution, measurement and reporting platform, analytics tools, and consulting services. This allows advertisers to understand the true value of their marketing spend and the associated consumer journey. Currently tracking over 1,000 websites worldwide across all verticals, the company has gained an enviable reputation for building solutions which respond to both client and industry needs and we work with many of the most progressive digital brands.
Their clients not only benefit from using their suite of robust and pioneering tools, but they also make sure that they receive exceptional service, support and training.
This important role will take responsibility for a number of key clients and the delivery of on-boarding and Measured Success projects. You will develop strong relationships with clients to become a key and trusted partner in the development of their business, co-ordinating resources from both within and client side, with the focus on delivering successful projects and work programmes on time and within budget. You will identify further opportunities for the company to work with clients in new and innovative ways, helping clients drive their own business objectives.
With a combination of value and commercially driven objectives and targets, you will be expected to construct, maintain and agree plans with each client under the Measured Success ™ framework, and manage the delivery of them to ensure overall satisfaction and value for each client.
* Build and maintain key client relationships
* Grow client accounts
* Gather and define client business objectives and requirements
* Develop client project proposals and obtain sign off
* Manage the delivery of client projects
* Identify and plan client opportunities within the Measured Success ™ framework
* Maintain project management and CRM documentation
* Present solutions, analysis findings and results to clients Skills Range:
* Thorough online marketing industry knowledge * A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels
* A technical understanding of website tracking technologies
* Business requirement documentation and solution design
* Proven relationship management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience in planning and delivering projects
* Managing upsell and commercial opportunities
You will need to be highly organised and able to demonstrate good judgement and commercial awareness, as you will be working in a fast-moving environment, dealing with complex issues.
Salary is £25-35K basic with excellent company benefits and 10% performance related bonus
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org