Business Development Manager, West Sussex, £20k + comms
Are you able to hit the ground running? A proven track record in sales?
Want to work in the exhibitions & events industry?
Our client organises a number of high-level b2b international conferences every year – with a focus on the global sports and entertainment facility sector. They are now looking for a Business Development Manager, with a minimum of 2 years’ directly relevant experience in advertising, exhibition and/or sponsorship sales.
As a business development manager, you’ll be responsible for driving the revenue and increasing the yield from existing clients, as well as building new clients. With exceptional b2b sales skills, you will be hungry and eager for success.
• Increasing the yield from existing clients, as well as building new clients
• Following up new business opportunities.
• Negotiating/closing sales proposals.
• Maintaining, updating and inputting client records.
• Planning, preparing and delivering presentations/marketing materials.
• Establishing and maintaining working relationships.
• Leads research/Pro-active client based development.
• Communicating new product developments to existing and prospective clients.
• Providing management with market feedback/reports.
Core skills are:
• Excellent telephone manner;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• Proven track record in sales;
• Self-starter/keen to learn and earn.
With experience in media/events sales, you will be looking to further your sales career with a move into the exhibitions and events industry.
For further details please call Cat on:01273 710088 or email your CV to: email@example.com