Business Development Executive, Gatwick, £21k (12 month Maternity Cover)
Confident communications and writing skills
Then this is just the role for you……….
Our award winning client provides integrated legal services from offices in London, Guildford, Farnham and Gatwick. They provide legal and planning advice to a range of companies, public sector and individuals.
They are looking for a recent confident graduate to join their successful team. You will need to be highly organised and confident in delivering internal communications, including report writing, strategy documents and creative writing for new initiatives as well as presentation of data and using social media for research and targeting new clients.
This is a maternity cover role for a fixed term contract of up to one year.
You will be developing new business opportunities to help the firm grow via a large range of targeted campaigns and initiatives, including marketing and communication initiatives.
- Working with Partners and the wider BD Team on a day-to-day basis to coordinate and implement key elements of a typical business development campaign.
- Attending campaign meetings and supporting Partners and the BD Team to ensure progress in measured and monitored
- Report writing including developing project briefs; research papers and strategy documents.
- Creative writing and the ability to develop new initiatives for external communications.
- Manipulation and presentation of data including using Excel and databases.
- Experience of working with a CRM system.
- Use of social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn for both research and new target client identification purposes.
- A recent graduate who is looking to gain experience in Business Development within professional services.
- A keen interest and understanding of the Business Development function
- An ability to work effectively with people at all levels including Partners, both on an individual and group basis.
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of a professional service organisation.
- Confident in delivering effective internal communications and have the ability to develop strong internal networks with Partners and lawyers.
- An understanding of operational marketing
Benefits include 25 days holiday (3.5 to be taken around Christmas), contributory pension scheme, private healthcare with BUPA, interest free season ticket loans, life assurance, facilitated childcare vouchers and an employee support program.
Please call Cat on:01273 710088 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org