Business Development Exec, Social Media, Central Brighton, £25k OTE £40K
Passionate about social media? Looking advance your career?
Would you like to work in the heart of Brighton for a top international digital agency?
Our client is looking for smart graduates with 1-5 years sales experience to join the company as Enterprise Sales Representations working on new business development. This is a fun and challenging environment to work in and the team dedicate their days to making some of the World’s biggest brands believe in the power of social media as much as they do.
As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, they operate a flat structure to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, they listen to and support their staff and offer excellent career development & fast advancement opportunities.
Enterprise Sales Development reps are responsible for generating new business opportunities that fuel the sales pipeline for Senior Sales Executives to close. This role is all about approaching Enterprise businesses with a value proposition using a multi-channel approach, the successful candidate will work closely with the Sales management & Enterprise Sales rep to strategically target these accounts.
You will complete a sales training program, and receive advanced continued training throughout your career
- Develop and execute phone and email campaign strategies to qualify sales-ready leads
- Develop highly scalable sales skills and a knowledge of the company/sector
- Consistently deliver against goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline via phone, email, InMail, Networking
- Complete company product certification
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of industry trends, and the competition
Top performers have an opportunity to move into a higher paid sales role over time (12-18 months)
….tenacious, coachable, competitive, and passionate about technology?
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-5 years sales experience
- Passion for technology
- Positive and passionate approach
- Self-motivated and success-driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinker
- Confidence to overcome objections
- Attention to detail in working with internal systems (Salesforce)
- Team player willing to work in a high energy team environment
In their new refurbished offices in the vibrant North Laines our client offers a wide range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships. They have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well-stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky they will even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of their fortnightly massages right from the office.