NOW FILLED: Brand Marketing Manager, flagship B2B title (print & digital). £25-30k + benefits
Our client have created a new role of Brand Marketing Manager to work on their market leading title to help drive our ambitions growth plans, and we’re looking for a talented and energetic individual to help them fill it.
Could that person be you?
Our client is a business information provider through its multi-platform brands spanning both digital and print publishing, exhibitions, conferences and events. They’re trusted by thousands of professionals to deliver high quality insight for better business decision making through their diverse and compelling portfolio
Utility Week is a highly successful, well-respected and trusted brand with a unique place in the utility sector.
You’ll be working on a well-respected and trusted multi-platform brand.
Just over a year ago the title was re-branding, website was rewritten and they developed a premium data intelligence product – paid access to content is a major goal for them
The Brand Marketing Manager will be integral to growing a valuable and highly engaged, brand-led community of subscribers, and thus strengthening the value proposition for advertisers and sponsors further. It is important for this role to collaborate closely with the sales function in the processes of lead generation, lead nurturing and lead conversions.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability: likely 5 years’ plus marketing experience delivering strategic marketing plans and tactical marketing execution in a B2B environment
- Able to show evidence of creativity in developing an engaged community around a multi-platform brand; identifying market trends, producing strong and appropriate messaging and innovative content to grow the brand within the market
- A strong track record in both acquisition and retention marketing of paid subscriptions.
- A commercial outlook that balances the integrity of the brand with its commercial success
- Proven ability to build appropriate relationships within all levels of an organisation and to work collaboratively
- Experience of working with editorial, sales and operational teams to develop and launch new products
- Knowledge and experience with ABC/BPA audit requirements
- Strong all-round marketing skills and knowledge: up to date with new marketing trends and technology so understanding of digital platforms and social media is essential
- An understanding and of how to implement and use web Analytics
- Excellent communication skills: copy writing, written, oral and presentation skills
- Highly tuned analytical skills and data management experience
- Able to demonstrate strong attention to detail, good planning, project management and organisational skills
- Ability to produce and control a budget efficiently
- CIM qualification or degree in marketing
- Driving profitable paid subscription growth both in value and volume
- Maximising advertiser and audience engagement by developing an engaged community around the multi-platform Utility Week brand
- Integrating and ongoing collaboration with the sales function in the processes of lead generation, lead nurturing and lead conversions
- Producing and creating compelling copy and marketing collateral
- Leveraging cross-platform and cross-brand opportunities
- Identifying and developing data capture opportunities for new audience engagement
- Working effectively with the marketing teams
This role will require great energy and enthusiasm. The ability to initiate and implement successful marketing campaigns and drive subscription growth is essential. Managing a multiplicity of tasks and initiatives is a pre-requisite of the role. As this is a new role, the successful candidate must also be able to build productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Our client are a very well-established producer of magazines and events and invest in care in their staff. As well as a competitive salary they offer comprehensive benefits including pension & healthcare.