Brand Marketing Executive, Brighton, £25k-£26,500
Do you have 1+ years Marketing experience?
Are you a creative thinker with a commercial mindset?
Would you like to work for a top UK supplier to the Hair & Beauty industry?
Our Brighton based beauty client is now looking for a new Brand Marketing Executive to join their friendly Marketing team. Ideally you will be a creative thinking and have 1 years’ experience of working in a marketing environment – the client is looking for someone who can bring ideas to the table and has a commercial mindset.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth into 3 key brands within hair and beauty. You will report into the Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing & buying team to execute the marketing strategy for these brands.
The company offers a friendly and creative working environment in offices on the outskirts of Brighton, there is free parking and a bus stops nearby.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow and really make the role their own.
The company started out in Brighton over 60 years ago. They are now the UK’s largest independent supplier to Hairdressers, Beauty Therapists and Nail Technicians, supplying big name brands such as Tigi, L’Oréal, Wella and OPI.
They are well known for their fantastic product ranges, great customer service and competitive prices.
They continue to grow year on year and now have 50 cash & carry stores throughout the UK and Ireland, as well as a very popular online store.
The company offers a friendly and creative working environment in modern offices on the outskirts of Brighton, there is free parking and bus stops nearby.
Brand Marketing Executive Role:
Executing the marketing strategy of 3 brands (this can grow). Responsibilities include: identifying appropriate promotions, pricing and communications.
- Deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns – full marketing mix (in-store, website, social media, direct mail, email)
- Work closely with the Marketing & Buying team to plan and execute brand activity to drive footfall in stores as well as traffic to our website
- Assisting with creating and implementing Marketing assets for specific brands and work closely with in-house Graphic Designer
- Set KPI’s for campaigns and monitor/review success against KPI’s during and after campaigns
- Ensure all brand plans have strong ROI
- Analyse market trends and competitor analysis to identify market opportunities and threats, brand strengths and weaknesses, providing reports to Senior Managers
- Execute new product launch programmes both internally and externally
- Ability to work with suppliers to generate new ideas to bring products to market, as well as manage joint marketing plans
- Attend Events and trade shows
- Project manage printed promotional materials to ensure all material meets brand guidelines.
- Analysing potential profitability
- Provide insights and analysis on the brands you are responsible for
- Proof marketing material before it goes live
- Write engaging content for printed materials, social media and blogs
Brand Marketing Executive Candidate:
You will need to be a creative thinker with a commercial mindset.
- A degree in a marketing or a related subject
- & or professional qualification (CIM/IDM) or equivalent experience
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Passion for design and branding
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of working closely with other departments, design, buying, marketing
28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
Discounts of hair and beauty products
Bi annual Summer party
Team lunches & nights out
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 07540 993111