Brand Marketing Executive, Brighton, £24k-£26k
Do you have 1+ years Marketing experience?
Do you have an interest in sport and fitness?
Our Brighton based sports nutrition client is now looking for a new Brand Marketing Executive to join their friendly marketing team in their offices just outside of Brighton. The successful candidate will be working on one of the leading sports nutrition brands in the UK and abroad which largely target runners, cyclists, and triathletes.
The role will be responsible for delivering marketing plans to help grow the brand and to drive sales via consumer and market knowledge.
Ideally you will have 1+ years’ brand/marketing experience and will be very organised and with a friendly and positive attitude. An interest in sport is preferred, hobby or passion, football, swimming, hula hoops or horses it doesn’t matter!
The company offer excellent career prospects in a supportive working environment.
The company has recently acquired two multi-million sports nutrition businesses which are both based in the UK. Currently these businesses are standalone, but they plan to integrate them under the new company name to then be a standalone business within their Group.
Their brands are well recognised in the Sports Nutrition marketplace in the UK and overseas due to the dynamic branding and marketing of the products which largely target runners, cyclists, and triathletes.
They are passionate about helping people compete and get the most from their sport, whatever the level of goal. They try to only use natural and great tasting ingredients that are proven to improve performance through training, competition and recovery.
The Brand Marketing Executive Role:
There are 8 people in the marketing team. This role will be responsible for delivering excellent marketing plans, using true consumer and market insight and making every pound count for the consumer, to drive the brand and business growth.
- Creating effective plans to build a brand that more and more consumer’s desire, based on real and actionable consumer insights.
- Effectively managing and leading own projects to deliver against those plans and targets with both internal cross functional teams & external agency partners
- Excellent execution of the communications plan, making every penny count for the consumer
- Direct responsibility for the analysis of performance of brand activities delivering learnings and insights to inform future activities.
- Supporting the brand marketing team generate learnings and insights related to their consumers, competitors and the category and ensure all business recommendations are effectively routed in these learnings.
- Manage key relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels and across all departments, ensuring optimum teamwork and value for money
- Support the Marketing manager and broader marketing team with budget and internal/marketing processes
The Brand marketing Executive candidate:
Ideally you will have 1+ years’ brand/marketing experience. Due to the nature of their business an interest in sport is preferred, hobby or passion, football, swimming, hula hoops or horses it doesn’t matter!
- 1-2 years’ experience working as part of a Marketing team, ideally within a branded environment
- Shows passion, focus and determination to making a difference to the brand.
- Ability to put the consumer at the heart of decisions & recommendations.
- Interprets multiple data sources to build insight, recommendations & plans.
- Able to achieve the right balance of rigour & pace to ensure projects are market leading.
- Passion for results – a bias for action and wanting to win.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Great Judgement – deal with ambiguity and has personal resilience
The company are based just outside of Brighton have on-site parking and a bus stop nearby.
4% pension which is matched at 4%, up to a max of 10% which is matched.
Discount on products at cost price + 10%.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call Cat on: 07540 993111