B2B Reporter, Leading global business magazine, Dubai, circa £36K tax free
Are you an experienced business reporter looking for a new challenge and a fresh start in a global city?
Dubai offers beautiful beaches, a busy social life, amazing shopping, year-round sunshine and a higher quality of life. And because you pay no tax more of your earnings will be yours to enjoy! If this all sounds like an attractive option than read on…
This publication is one of the most high-profile and prestigious global business titles based in Dubai. They are looking for an inquisitive and enterprising journalist who can write original stories on companies and entrepreneurs in a wide range of industries in the Middle East. You will be a quick learner with a sharp analytical mind.
- Excellent interviewing and reporting skills
- Ability to write quickly, concisely and accurately on deadline
- Strong interest in business journalism
- Native English speaker (Arabic a plus but not essential)
- Bachelors degree
- Write regular stories for the magazine
- Cover breaking news for the website
- Contribute to special editions and lists.
As well as a tax fee salary of £36K (the equivalent of £50K in the UK) you will receive a yearly travel allowance, media insurance, an employment visa, accommodation for the first 2-3 weeks and flight tickets to Dubai if selected for interview. Please note that first stage interviews will be via Skype.
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com along with some examples of your work in print/online/clips.