FILLED B2B Marketing & Communications Manager – Brighton – circa £45K DOE
This global software company is based in Brighton and they are now looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager who will work with the Marketing Director and Senior Management team. You will be responsible for the global marketing, communications and public relations activities and manage two marketing people
- Plan marketing and communication activities for UK, US, mainland Europe and the rest of the world.
- Produce creative, clever, engaging and persuasive content to keep employees and external stakeholders informed of company developments and maintain a positive image of the company, including company literature, websites, press releases, articles, whitepapers, social media profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing), marketing emails, presentations and sales tools, etc.
- Work closely with regional offices and agencies to support their marketing, communications and public relations requirements
- Manage press relations including development of worldwide press database, building relationships with key press in four regions, and distributing and following up on information to press
- Take overall responsibility for events globally (conferences, customer forums, etc.) including organisation of exhibition stands, sponsorship, presentation or speaker opportunities, event marketing, generation and organisation of meetings, etc.
- Take responsibility for company wide CRM, contacts, prospects and opportunities and produce monthly sales pipeline reports
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- A bachelor degree in marketing, communications or public relations
- A professional qualification from chartered institute of marketing or public relations, and/or a relevant Masters Degree (preferable)
- A minimum of five years experience working in the marketing / comms / PR department for a publisher, or B2B company
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- A good blend of hands-on experience and a theoretical background, understanding real-life applications of the full marketing mix
- Knowledge of either the publishing industry and/or enterprise/SaaS software will be an advantage, but not necessary
Please forward your CV to email@example.com