FILLED Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, Brighton, £25k-£29k (depending on experience)
Do you have 1+ years Marketing experience?
Do you have an interested in sport?
Our Brighton based sports nutrition client is now looking for a new Assistant Brand Manager to join their friendly marketing team in their offices just outside of Brighton. This role is really exciting as the company have just acquired two new brands so the brand team will be commencing a new project, so the client is looking for someone who has some marketing experience and is very resilient with a positive attitude.
Ideally you will have 1+ years’ brand/marketing experience and an interest in sport is preferred, hobby or passion, football, swimming, hula hoops or horses it doesn’t matter!
The company offer excellent career prospects in a friendly and supportive working environment.
The company has recently acquired two multi-million sports nutrition businesses both based in the UK. Currently these businesses are standalone, but they plan to integrate them under the new company name to then be a standalone business within their Group.
The Assistant Brand Manager Role:
There are 8 people in the marketing team. This role will be responsible for delivering excellent marketing plans, using true consumer and market insight and making every pound count for the consumer, to drive the brand and business growth.
- Creating effective plans to build a brand that more and more consumer’s desire, based on real and actionable consumer insights.
- Effectively managing and leading own projects to deliver against those plans and targets with both internal cross functional teams & external agency partners
- Excellent execution of the communications plan, making every penny count for the consumer
- Growing the brand P&L by managing initiatives including portfolio refresh, recipe and packaging optimisation, that deliver long term commercial goals
- Supporting the brand marketing team with consumer & competitor understanding, as well as through effective management of internal processes
- Ensure all business recommendations are effectively implemented based on consumer insight, with strong return on marketing investment. Direct responsibility for the analysis of performance of brand activities delivering learnings and insights to inform future activities
- Manage key relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels and across all departments, ensuring optimum teamwork and value for money
- Support the Marketing manager and broader marketing team with budget and internal/marketing processes
The Assistant Brand Manager Role candidate:
Ideally you will have 1+ years’ brand/marketing experience and as this is role involves working in a new team you will need to be resilient with a positive attitude. Due to the nature of their business an interest in sport is preferred, hobby or passion, football, swimming, hula hoops or horses it doesn’t matter!
- 1-2 years’ experience working as part of a Marketing team, ideally within a branded environment
- Shows passion, focus and determination to making a difference to the brand.
- Ability to put the consumer at the heart of decisions & recommendations.
- Interprets multiple data sources to build insight, recommendations & plans.
- Able to achieve the right balance of rigour & pace to ensure projects are market leading.
- Passion for results – a bias for action and wanting to win.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Great Judgement – deal with ambiguity and has personal resilience
The company are based just outside of Brighton have on-site parking and a bus stop nearby.
4% pension which is matched at 4%, up to a max of 10% which is matched.
Discount on products at cost price + 10%.