FILLED – Affililate Marketer, Brighton based youth organisation, up to £30K
This company works in the online student arena giving advice, information and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs. As well as students the company are connected with educators, employers and conusmer brands to switched-on young people actively seeking out answers and meaningful connections.
They are now looking for an Affiliate Marketer to step into this newly created role who will work in the commercial department focussing on driving affiliate revenue. You will identify offers that students will love and use your digital marketing skills and expertise to promote them as effectively as possible across the full range of internal and external marketing channels.
You will work closely with all the teams – marketing, community, sales and production, so that you can deliver the best results but you will also have the freedom to run your own campaigns, experiment and manage your affiliate portfolio to exceed your revenue targets.
Key role responsibilities:
- Revenue generation. Profitably maximise the revenues generated from its affiliate programme by effectively marketing a growing range of offers that will appeal to student users
- Campaign management. Managing campaigns on and off to promote affiliate content and maximise revenue.
- Research. Understanding market trends and demand and applying them to develop the performance of the affiliate programme.
- Affiliate programme development. Identifying, securing, testing and managing new affiliate opportunities and partners
- Content creation. Developing new affiliate content, including discussions, threads, guides and recommendations pages.
- Community affiliate management. Working with influencers in the community to drive usage.
- Optimisation. Identifying ways of improving conversion and increasing scale on exisiting activity
- Tracking, analysis and reporting. Continually tracking and analysing all affiliate marketing activity and delivering regular performance and insight reporting to key stakeholders.
- A solid track record of planning and delivering effective digital marketing campaigns
- Working across all digital channels including content marketing, social marketing, display and native advertising, and email
- PPC, social, SEO & UX strategies
- Writing effective online content for a range of channels
- Using systems including CMS, tracking
- Working with data (Excel and Google analytics experience is essential)
- Affiliate marketing experience is highly desirable not essential
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to spot and act on great opportunities
- Goal focused and driven by performance targets
- A strong communicator and be able to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Autonomous and able to work independently as well as part of our team
- A real pro at multi-tasking so that you can manage multiple projects effectively
This is a super role in a company who really care about their peoples development, happiness, wellness and work life balance and offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive working enviroment in central Brighton.
Along with a basic salary of up to £30K (dependent on experience) there are fantastic benefits offered to each employee.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com